What is APPSC OTPR Registration Login?
Want to get many job opportunities to turn into your dream career? But do not know appsc otpr registration login? If so, here we are with a detailed process of one time profile registration also known as OTPR.
Appsc otpr implemented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is a golden opportunity registration process for young candidates looking for career opportunities in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Through APPSC OTPR Registration, eligible candidates in Andhra Pradesh can easily register their names on the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in. As the term OTPR implies, the registration process is conducted only once in which the applicant has to complete all the processes and formalities after which he can apply for any job opportunity. Candidates can apply for any job opportunities according to their qualifications.
Upon completion of online registration, candidates will receive notifications regarding various APPSC job vacancies.
OTPR Complete Form: One Time Profile Registration
Why is APPSC OTPR Registration Important?
Through the APPSC OTPR Registration, the state government agency conducts various activities that assist the unemployed who are looking for various jobs in government jobs. Each year, Andhra Pradesh also announces government job opportunities for various posts and notifications with the help of the official APPSC website.
And thousands of candidates apply for the post online by registering on the APPSC website with the OTPR process. Candidates will be provided with the required details including their qualifications and required documents at the time of registration, which will help them in getting the post they want.
Henceforth, with the help of One-Time Registration Process (OTPR), candidates can easily search for government jobs, protecting them from the serious form filling and application process.
How To Register for APPSC OTPR
To register with the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, candidates have to follow some simple steps before the deadline. Candidates should conduct the OTPR process and submit all the important details like their qualification, registration process, eligibility criteria, documents to be submitted etc. Details of successful registration are here.
OTPR New Registration
- Candidates who are ready to register for the first time
For online registration visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in and follow the guidelines provided on the website.
- On the page, select the “Direct Recruitment” option and click on the Continue tab.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on the “New Registration” option.
- Fill out the APPSC OTR form with the correct details.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an OTP or One Time Password with a registered mobile number as well as a registered email id for the verification process.
- Upon successful completion of the verification, a permanent reference ID will be provided for the entire application process
After receiving the reference ID, the entire registration process is complete.
Candidates will now receive notifications on various APPSC jobs on their mobile number and email id.
Information to be submitted by the applicant:-
- Name mentioned in the Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar card number
- Name of the candidate mentioned in the SSC Certificate
- Date of birth
- Community and religion
- Permanent address and correspondence address
- Identity marks
- Name of father and mother
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Educational Qualification
- School and district name
- 10th class or SSC details like hall ticket number,
- board name, percentage or grade,
- month and year of passing
10 + 2 College Name,
- Board of Passing,
- Hall Ticket Number,
- Intermediate Group,
- District and State and Percentage
Candidates should have Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation, M.Phil. Or Ph.D. Details like Degrees, District, College Name, Pass Board, Date and Month of Pass, Branch, Hall Ticket Number and Percentage or Grade
For registration amendment:-
In any case, if the candidate submits incorrect information, it will be easier for him / her to edit the details submitted during registration. Here are the steps for editing:
- Visit the official website and click on the “Edit Registration” link
- Applicants who submit incorrect mobile number or email addresses may edit their numbers or email addresses as they do not receive any notifications
- Candidates will receive a reference ID attached to their correct mobile number or email address
- Candidates can also update their academic details or any other important details in the future through this link.
APPSC OTPR New Registration Verification
Once the candidates are registered with the Service Commission, the next step is to confirm the permanent registration. To confirm registration, applicants must provide their instruction.
OTPR Registration FAQs:-
How can I get Otpr in APPSC?
Visit the official portal www.psc.ap.gov.in.
How do I register for Otpr?
If you want to edit the employee details as shown in the screenshot below, click on the Edit Registration link.
How can I change my Otpr in APPSC?
Find the OTPR registration, select it and click on it.
Now select Direct Recruitment or Departmental Test Witch.
Step1. Select the Direct Recruitment option. …
Step2. Select the Edit Registration option.