the date of PTET 2022 form Date has been announced and they are explained below. The Conducting Authority will temporarily release the PTET 2022 Form Date in February. The PTET 2022 Form Date and Examination will be conducted by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner to provide eligible candidate admission in 2 years B.Ed. And four years integrated all courses.
Candidates with at least 50% marks in the Bachelor Degree Examination of University (Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer) or any other recognized University or equivalent are eligible to apply for B.Ed./ Siksha Shastri Admissions.
Candidates should fill in all the correct details and documents in the application form. Candidates can see the full article to know more about Rajasthan PTET 2022 Form.
PTET 2022 Form Dates
To be updated with important events and dates related to the PTET 2022 form date, candidates are requested to see the table below.
|Form Opening Date||3 February 2022|
|Form Last Date||21 June 2022|
|Form Fee Last Date||21 June 2022|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form Date
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Online Application Form will be available from February ( All Groups). Candidates must remember to carefully check the eligibility criteria before starting to fill out the PTET Registration Form.
Check all the details about Rajasthan PTET 2022 Form Date:
- Government Danger College has released the exam application form for Rajasthan PTET 2022 Form date online on their official exam website.
- Amateur candidates for the exam should enter all the crucial details in their respective application forms.
- All candidates are advised to fill in all the required information in their application form as per the guidelines mentioned in their documents.
- Candidates should keep in mind the size and format of the required documents while completing the PTET 2022 application form.
Documents required to fill up Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form
PTET 2022 Application Form will be available only for a specified period Candidates should apply within the time limit prescribed by the authority. Now it will be easier for the candidates if they know in advance about the required documents.
You will need to upload a scanned copy of the required documents when filling out the application form. These documents include the following topics:
- Recent photo.
- Scanned signature.
- 10th class mark sheet.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Fee
If the aspiring candidates for the examination want to complete all the procedures to submit the application form for their examination, Rajasthan PTET Form 2022 fee has to be submitted.
PTET Form 2022 FEE : Rs. 500 /
- Online – PTET 2022 form fees can be paid through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / e-Mitra.
- Offline – Another payment method by which candidates pay the application processing fee is Bank Challan.
Note: The PTET 2022 fee is non-refundable once paid.
How to fill Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form?
Candidates applying for the examination are required to follow the steps given below to apply for the PTET 2022 Form Date. Candidates can get a glimpse of the information given below:
- Step: Navigate to the Rajasthan PTET official website for the exam.
- Step: The application form for the integrated course and PTET exam is different, so the candidate should make their choices accordingly.
- Step: Next, the candidates have to fill in the details like candidate name, father name, date of birth, test center, etc.
- Step: In the next step of the application process for the exam, the candidate should enter other required information like the mother’s name and upload their passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumbprint as per the specified specifications.