COWIN GOV IN Certificate Download By Mobile Number & Aadhaar Card: The corona epidemic has changed everyone’s lives. We all know that we can protect ourselves from Covid-19 by vaccinating ourselves. In India, two companies are licensed for COWIN vaccination, namely Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., which manufactures Covishield, and Bharat Biotech, which manufactures Covacin.
A total of two doses are mandatory to declare that someone has been fully vaccinated. However, you can still download your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate after the first dose.
Through this page, you will get complete information related to downloading the COWIN GOV IN Certificate Download through mobile number, Aadhaar number, etc. Read the full information carefully.
Easy Way COWIN GOV IN Certificate Download
Now, a COWIN GOV IN Certificate Download is mandatory in most places in India. If you want to travel by public transport, you must show your Covid vaccination certificate.
However, you will need a corona vaccination certificate for hotel booking, air ticket booking, train ticket booking, exams, restaurants, tourist attractions, and many other places and events.
In India, everyone over the age of 18 is eligible to be vaccinated. After vaccination, the vaccination center must provide a vaccination certificate to the person receiving the first or second dose of the vaccine.
You can download the Covid Vaccine Certificate using the Covin Portal or the Health Services app. Continue reading to learn how to download the COWIN GOV IN Certificate Download Online.
Cowin.gov.in certificate Download online
As soon as you get the first dose of vaccine for Covid-19, the Government of India will issue a Corona Vaccination Certificate for the first dose. After the second dose, you will receive a certificate that you have been fully vaccinated.
In India, you need to download your COWIN GOV IN Certificate Download and take it with you on your mobile or in printed form. Because this certificate is mandatory to show in most places in India.
You can download your Corona Vaccination Certificate using your mobile number and Aadhaar number. To do this you need to follow the following simple steps:
How to Covid-19 Certificate Download By mobile number or Aadhaar Card
- Visit the official website of the Government of India i.e. Cowin.gov.in
- Click on the Sign In / Register button.
- Now sign in using your registered mobile number and enter the OTP received for that mobile number.
- After that, click on the certificate for the Covid-19 vaccination.
- You will see your corona vaccination certificate on the screen.
- Click Download to get a soft copy of your COWIN GOV IN Certificate.
How To Download COWIN-19 Vaccine Certificate Using Health Bridge App
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to download the Health Set app.
- Install the app and open it. Complete the sign-in process using your mobile number.
- Now, click on the link, Covin.
- After that, enter the 13-digit beneficiary reference ID and click on COWIN Vaccination Certificate.
- Click Download to COWIN GOV IN Certificate.
Dear friends, after downloading your COWIN Vaccine Certificate, carefully check your name, Aadhaar Card, date of birth, vaccine name, dosage, etc. If there is any mistake, report it to the authorities as soon as possible using the COWIN portal.
How to download Cowin Vaccination Certificate?
You can download your Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate from the Cowin portal i.e. cowin.gov.in.