Now for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply Online. The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) today released the notification for the replacement of Navy Antric posts for the 01/2022 batch. Candidates who feel they are eligible for the post can now apply online. We provide you with complete information regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022. Also, get the direct link here as it is very easy to apply for 322 posts. You can read below here for more information.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The official notification for the 01/2022 batch of Indian Coast Guard navigator posts was issued on 04 January 2022. All the important details can also be found in the table below. In this post, we have analyzed under you the eligibility details related to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 : Posts Overview
|Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post||Navik and Yantrik|
|Application Date||04 January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14 January 2022|
|Physical Efficiency Test||–|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment – Notification
Candidates wishing to apply for these posts in Indian Coast Guard 02/2022 must now see the full official notification below. Online application starts from today 4th January 2022.
India Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age limit : Must be 18-22 years old
For Navik (GD) and Yantrik: 01 August 2000 to 31 July 2004
- Navigator (DB): 01 October 2000 to 30 September 2004
(Maximum age relaxation of 5 years for SC / STs and 3 years for OBC candidates)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Educational Qualification
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment vacancies List
ICG has released a total of 322 vacancies for the Naval and Antric batch posts. The provisional number for category wise recruitment is as follows: –
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
General / OBC / EWS: Rs.250 / - SC / ST: Rs.0 / - Pay the fee through online mode using Net Banking and all Debit Card / UPI.
ICG Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process consists of 4 steps. We will explain the step-by-step selection process. These are completed on the basis of All India Order of Merit on the number of vacancies available for their post in the recruitment selection stage (- I, II, III & IV). Performance in Stage-I, II, III, IV clearing and training is a must for recruitment in ICG.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Below are some of the things that candidates should keep in mind while applying for Indian Coast Guard Naval and Antrik posts.
- The application can be filled online on the official ICG website. ( www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in )
- Applications will be accepted from 04 January 22, to 14 January 22.
- First the candidate has to register through his mobile number and e-mail id.
- All candidates must adhere to the guidelines issued by https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/faq.html.
- Candidates should apply for only one post as the candidature may be rejected.
- Candidates should upload all the required credentials etc. for the post applied for.
- Additional documents for Stage 2 will need to be uploaded in Clearing Stage 1.
What is the total number of vacancies announced by the Indian Coast Guard?
The ICG has announced a total of 322 vacancies for Indian Coast Guard naval and mechanical posts.