The result of UGC Net December 2020 Result will be published in the arrangement of the scorecard, which the aspirants will find their percentile, marks, the status of qualifying. The UGC NET June 2020 result is going to be published in December (anticipated ) and the exam will be held from September to November. Candidates can download UGC NET Result for June 2020 Exam in the official site — ugcnet.nta.nic.in by logging in with their UGC NET Application Number, Date of arrival or Password. The end results is issued in the form of scorecard containing the marks scored in each paper of UGC NET 2020. NTA will even publish UGC NET 2020 Cutoff PDF for 81 subjects at its website soon after outcome announcement.
- November 26, 2020: The scorecard and outcome for UGC NET is very likely to release now.
- The result for UGC NTA NET 2020 will likely be releasing soon.
For unbiased decision, scores are normalized to correct the difficulty level of the question papers in multiple changes
- Candidates will be allowed to question the provisional answer keys in online manner by paying a fee of INR 1000 each question.
- The charges are reimbursed if the challenges are approved by NTA.
- NTA’s choice on the challenges will be closing and the result is announced on the basis of closing answer keys.
A total of 10,34,872 candidates enroll in UGC NET 2019 December session, 7,93,813 appeared 60,147 exam takers qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor just whereas 5092 qualified for JRF eligible for Assistant Professor.
UGC Net December 2020 Result Important Dates
- UGC NET result 2020 Significant dates
- UGC NET 2020 examination 24, 25, 29, 30 Sep 2020
01, 09, 17 October 2020
04, 05, 11, 12, 13 Nov 2020
- Release of final response crucial To be announced
- Declaration of outcome 05 Jul 2020
To be declared
- Download scorecard To be announced
How to Assess UGC NET 2020 Result?
Follow the Actions given below to get the UGC NET Result 2020.
- : Visit the official website of UGC NET –www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- : On the website, click ‘ UGC NET Result 2020’ link.
- : Enter UGC NET Application Number ,Date Of Birth or Password.
- : The result will be displayed on the display in the kind of scorecard.: Candidates must download and publish the effect of UGC NET 2020 for potential usage.
Following information will be displayed on Scorecard:
- Candidate’s Name
- UGC NET Hall Ticket Number
- Rank played by the offender
- Name of the newspaper where the candidate looked
- Marks secured in every newspaper
- Total marks
- Percentage & Percentile
- Go through the UGC NET 2020 History Online Practice Tests free Cost
UGC NET 2020 Result Calculation
Approximately 6 percent of the candidates will be eligible the examination for Assistant Professor.
Entire slots will be allocated to various categories as per the reservation policy of the Government of India.
In order to be considered for’both JRF and Assistant Professorship’ or’Assistant Professorship only’ posts, the candidates should have appeared in both the newspapers and secured atleast 40% in aggregate (35 percent for reserved categories) in the exam.
The number of candidates to be declared qualified in any subject for a particular class is based According to the methodology illustrated below:
Example: Candidate appears for Economics subject
No. Of applicants be declared qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor in the subject ‘Economics’ for the SC class No.
Of candidates belonging to SC class who protected at least 35 % aggregate marks in both the newspapers taken together for’Economics’ x Total slots derived for SC class as per
Step II ÷ Total number of candidates belonging to SC class over all subject who secure at least 35% aggregate marks the newspapers taken together.
The aggregate proportion of those 2 papers corresponding to the amount of slots arrived at, will determine the qualifying cutoff for eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor’in’Economics’ for the SC class. Similar shall be used for deriving the subject-wise qualifying cutoffs for all categorie.
UGC NET 2020 Cutoff
- A separate category-wise and subject-wise merit list will be prepared for the candidates who would have got the qualifying percentile.
- Top 6 percent candidates from the merit list will be announced NET qualified for eligibility of Assistant professorship only.
- Among NET qualified applicants a separate merit list will be created for its award of JRF.
Minimum marks which a candidate should assess in UGC NET to qualify will be:
Category Paper I + Paper II
General/ EWS 120 marks (40 percent )
OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST 105 marks (35 percent )