This page provides information on AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Apply Online 2021 Register And Qualify list of beneficiaries and other details. Full details of YSR Scheme 2021 will be available to you in our article. Please read our article carefully until the end. We will provide you complete information on this portal step by step. You will also find detailed explanations about eligibility, status and how to apply. We hope you take the time to read this article.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The scheme is fully known as AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme and was started by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This pension scheme is designed for Andhra Pradesh minority women. It gives them Rs 75,000 a year. The scheme is available to Andhra Pradesh residents only. The scheme is available online. Soon, online applications will be accepted.Through this scheme, Rs. 18.750 / – Provides financial assistance to women aged between 45 and 60 years who are SC / ST / BC. We hope all of you apply for this scheme as soon as possible. You can apply according to your eligibility criteria. The primary objective of the scheme is to help women. You can find more information about this scheme by visiting the official site, you will find in our article.
- UP Nhm Results 2021
- SCERT LDA Assam Result 2021
- TN HSC Result 2021
- TS 10th Class Results 2021
- upresults.nic.in 12th result
- mahahsscboard.in HSC 12th Result
- Kolkata Fatafat Result
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status Step 2
You all know that YSR Mohan Reddy is working hard to fulfill all his promises in the election campaign. The Andhra Pradesh government has released the second installment of YSR Cheyuta. The second tranche of YSR has been released on 13 November 2020. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released Rs 510 crore to 2.72 lakh beneficiaries. The second phase provides funding to all those who do not receive the benefits of the scheme in the first phase. Ministers Botsa Satyanarayana and Peddireddy Ramachandrareddy will release the benefit amount.
In the first phase of the YSR scheme, the government provided financial assistance of Rs. 18,750-21,00,189 to the beneficiaries. It is 3.937.90 crores. This financial assistance is provided to women between the ages of 45 and 60 from SC, ST, BC, as well as minority communities. The scheme is intended to strengthen the rural economy.Under the YSR scheme, Rs.75,000 (Rs.18.750 per annum) will be transferred to each beneficiary’s bank account within a period of 4 years.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
iBefore you apply for this AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme, you need to know the following:
- You must be between 45 and 60 years of age for this plan.
- If you have a government job you cannot apply.
- You cannot apply even if your land is more than three acres.
- A woman applying for a job should have an annual income of at least Rs.12,000 / year.
- Only those with permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh can apply.
- The scheme is available to women only.
- Only SC / ST / BC eligible women can apply.
- You cannot apply even if your vehicle is 4WD.
Documents required for AP YSR Scheme 2021
The documents you need to complete this AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme are:
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of age
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of address
- Mobile number
- Certificate of Residence
- Passbook for bank accounts
YSR Cheyutha Benefit Scheme 2021 Benefits
The scheme offers the following benefits:
- The scheme provides Rs.75,000 / – in 4 installments over 4 years.
- This scheme is very beneficial for women and we would like to inform you.
- The state government gives Rs 19,000 every year to women between the ages of 45-60.
- The government provides pensions for women in Andhra Pradesh.
- Applying for this portal is easy and it is completely free.
- To apply, you do not have to pay any fees.
- This category includes women from SC / ST / BS.
Also, check out:
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Updates
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohanreddy will launch the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme on Wednesday, August 12, 2020. The scheme is open to women between the ages of 45 and 60 years at a cost of Rs. 75000 provides financial assistance.
Beneficiaries of the YSR scheme have full discretion over how the money is spent. This money is transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiary. Beneficiaries will receive Rs.18750 every year for 4 years.
The government will implement the scheme with a budget of Rs 17,000 crore. The scheme was launched with the primary objective of women empowerment. Former Secretary and Information and Public Relations Commissioner Tumma Vijaya Kumar Reddy said the scheme would benefit 23 lakh women from SC, ST, BC and other minority communities.
How do I apply online for YSR Scheme 2021?
- First, visit the official website to apply online.
- These are the links: http: //navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Next, click on “Apply Now” on the homepage.
- Clicking on the button opens the application form on the next page.
- Fill in all the details including name, husband name, DOB and gender.
- Once you have filled in all the details, you have to submit all the documents.
- Next, click Submit to complete your application.
Implementation of YSR scheme
The Andhra Pradesh state government will start implementing the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Apply Online 2021 Register And Qualify on 12 August 2020. On Monday, August 3, 2020, the government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with three companies: Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), ITC and Procter & Gamble. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mann Reddy signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjeev Mehta and ITCExampleDirect Sanjeev Puri and P&G India CEO Madhusudan Gopalan will participate via video conferencing. These companies provide technical assistance and marketing opportunities to 25 lakh women in the state. The government will provide Rs 4,500 crore for the scheme
Budget for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The state budget of the Andhra Pradesh government for the coming financial year was presented in the assembly on Tuesday 16th June 2020 at Velagapudi. Minister of State B. Rajendranath Reddy has presented a budget of Rs 2,24789.18 crore to fund 21 welfare programs. The state government for the welfare of the citizens of the state is named after the late YS Rajasekhar Reddy and is headed by Chief Minister YS Jawan Mohan Reddy. The government has allocated Rs. 6,300 crore for this scheme.
How can I check the status of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- You should visit the official website for Andhra Pradesh to check the list of beneficiaries. The link is in our article.
- Next, click on the “Dashboard” option.
- Click the Next Page button to select the “Beneficiary List” option
- Next, select your zone, district, secretariat and zone, and then click on the list of beneficiaries.
- You will see a list of your beneficiaries.
- Check your name on your list.
We hope you have found all the information you need to know about YSR 2021 in this article. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment in the section. We look forward to answering your question. Bookmark our website to stay up to date with all the latest information.
|ysr Cheyutha APP||Click Here|
About the YSR Cheyutha scheme
The Chief Minister said that 8 lakh widows or single women aged 45-60 years would get a pension of Rs 27,000 per annum. They also receive Rs.18750 per annum, which is a total of Rs. 45750 per year. The Chief Minister said that the government has entered into memorandums of understanding with companies like Amul, Reliance and Hindustan Unilever Limited to boost the rural economy and make the beneficiaries of the program a partner in their businesses. The scheme promotes the Andhra Pradesh government as women entrepreneurs
In Andhra Pradesh, the AP YSR scheme is being implemented under a women’s government support organization. The AP YSR scheme provides benefits to network women who are between 45 and 60 years of age and have been rejected and are members of SC or ST, OBC or minority communities. The initiative will benefit all women in the minority community.
Very AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply for this scheme?
The scheme is available only to women in Andhra Pradesh.
Do I have to pay a fee to apply for this program?
You do not have to pay any fee to apply for this scheme.